[Octopus]: Help with high resolution pictures of Octopus bimaculoides for journal cover.

Hi Octopus professionals,

We have an exciting new scientific paper coming out soon on Octopus bimaculoides. We are researchers and not great photographers. Does anyone have a great picture of Octopus bimaculoides that would be willing to share as a cover image for a well known scientific journal? You would get full credit as your picture.

I might have some baby pictures, from when I raised fertile eggs... I can't remember if they were Bimaculatus or bimaculoides... I will check..

I might have some baby pictures, from when I raised fertile eggs... I can't remember if they were Bimaculatus or bimaculoides... I will check..
Thanks, that would be great. Given the story it would need to be bimaculoides and it would need to be very high resolution to meet a cover guidelines. I know this is lot but I think it is worth asking if it is out there. Cheers, Trevor

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back