• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

hello!! I shall lurk no more!

MonaSquid

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everyone! I've been watching these forums for a while, and figured that I may as well start posting.

the little obligatory "about me" section:

I recently graduated college, double majoring in Art/Animation and Animal behavior/Anatomy, I love animals and I do wildlife rehab as well as have a menagerie of my very own; but I have not yet kept any octo, cuttles or squid although once I stop moving around and settle, I might :mrgreen:

and umm... yeah :biggrin2: that's about it.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
:welcome: to Tonmo !!! We are almost kindred spirits, as I did a double dunk with the arts and animal degree too...you will have to let us know all of what you have at your zoo.

greg

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi MonaS
welcome to TONMO.com.. I cant even colour in without going over the lines but there are plenty arty people here :smile:

Let us know if you take the plunge with ceph care :smile:

i got crabs

GPO
Registered
hi m.s. and welcome, yep plenty of art/animal lovers here. but not a single yeti. how.......unfortunet.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
“There is precious little in TONMO.com to appeal to a Yeti.”
-Sir Edmund Hillary

:roll:

oh, sorry.... :welcome: mona....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Collins