• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Seattle

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the board and am really enjoying what I've read so far. Keeping an octopus is what intrigued me into this hobby 20 years ago. I have yet to give it a shot, but am seriously considering converting my 100 gallon SPS reef into an octopus tank for a variety of reasons. I look forward to learning from and hopefully contributing to this board. Have a good one everybody.

Paul

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Cool deal, welcome aboard Paul! Will be interesting to learn whether you decide to partake in ceph ownership!! All I can say is, if you take the time to read and listen to the experts in our forums, then I whole-heartedly encourage you to get one. Our folks here are making cephs' lives better by sharing knowledge and experiences. Hope you'll be able to contribute too! 8) :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak