• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

From Paris...

Sepioloidea

Hatchling
Registered
Hello all,

Well, i'm very happy cos i've just find this forum on yesterday which is talking about one of the most interesting "family" in wildlife, for me !
I'm 34 years old, i'm from Paris_France, and i love octopus, squid.... since my early age.
I tried to keep some little squid in a large tank, when i was 13 years old.... but they died.
After many years, i tried to buy a small octopus for one of my aquarium but i didn't find any shop who wants to buy some.
I'll have severals questions about keeping a small ceph. and wich one, in an aquarium.

I hope you could help me in my research.

See you soon, and sorry for my english !!:cry: :biggrin2: .... But " nobody is perfect ! ":biggrin2:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
:welcome:

Have a look at the ceph care articles on this forum, they will answer lots of your questions!

Cheers

Jean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezrah

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak