Hello from Vietnam

JViet

Hatchling
Registered
Good day everyone,

My name is James. I'm an American living in Vietnam, and have been an aquarium enthusiast for over 20 years. Like most of you, I have watched the TV Film 'Octopus In My Home' and became fascinated with the idea and found my way here doing research. Unfortunately there is not a ton of information available in my region of the world and mostly involves octopus as a food staple. If anyone can point me in the direction of good reading materials and sources in Southeast Asia for octopus pet keeping, it would be most appreciated. Cheers.

Welcome, @JViet, glad you're here! Now that you're a member, you can access our Search function, which has a ton of info for you, from anywhere :smile:... here's one example searching for Vietnam; a search for Southeast Asia brings up a bunch of threads as well. Please keep us posted on your project and share your learnings!

Welcome, @JViet, glad you're here! Now that you're a member, you can access our Search function, which has a ton of info for you, from anywhere :smile:... here's one example searching for Vietnam; a search for Southeast Asia brings up a bunch of threads as well. Please keep us posted on your project and share your learnings!

Excellent! Thank you for the kind welcome and info. I did find a few things using the search function that were helpful to start.:thumbsup:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back