Hello from UK

hey I'm Super new here and I'm pretty shy at same time I did once Own an Common Octopus name Otto but I was still Pretty new to having one but so now thinking trying going back to learn more sadly I did got rid of my Old tank Years ago since kinda needed a Better one and I'm also have austim though.
but I do need alot of guidness and advise of etch octopuses as I'm trying to research about them more as I'm wanted well to be Well appeard and knowing what to do so do know here or on FB may be best place for me to learn from others as I know it not easy to look after one but willing to try to learn more been to few places I know but being austim is not easy for me but will try my best if I need too in way x3

Hi @Joshua Andrews - thanks for joining! As a registered member, you have access to our Search feature, as shown here in Desktop mode (top right of the page):

1674001137194.png

While I'm NOT an expert on keeping octopuses, you'll find a LOT of threads and posts from hobbyists like yourself. Good luck and let us know if you do decide to get one! You're starting in the right place -- research. As you know from Otto, keeping an octopus in a responsible way is very hard to do!

Hi @Joshua Andrews - thanks for joining! As a registered member, you have access to our Search feature, as shown here in Desktop mode (top right of the page):

1674001137194.png

While I'm NOT an expert on keeping octopuses, you'll find a LOT of threads and posts from hobbyists like yourself. Good luck and let us know if you do decide to get one! You're starting in the right place -- research. As you know from Otto, keeping an octopus in a responsible way is very hard to do!
yes it is but sadly I hardly know anyone from UK who may have any of them which may be trickly.
though it lucky I Avoid the Blue Ringed Octopus way Too dangerous for me x,x as I done alot research about so I'm staying away from those ones

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back