• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

flamboyant cuttlefish

Ok thanks for your help. Here is a video of them at feeding time i have been feeding them a little after i turn the lights on. One is growing faster than the other with just about the same amount of food. i have my fingers crossed that might mean she is a female. Thanks Tom

Attachments

• 016.MOV
    116.4 MB · Views: 109
Hi, its been awhile so i just wanted to update you. Here are some updated pices. They have grown about an 1/2 inch so one is close to 2 inches and the other one is about 1 1/2 -3/4. they never hide, lighting does not bother them. They like to dance around especially at feeding time. So far they are very docile with each other even at feeding time which i find amazing. Thanks for looking. Tom

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
Hello,

TomH, yours are oooo beautiful! Congratulations on keeping such jewels, I'm sooo jealous! :wink: How are they doing now?
Do you still feed them with live shrimps, or did you manage to propose dead catch?

Is anyone has an extended experience on Metasepia? I'm looking for life expectancy especially... some websites say 1 year, some 18/24 months, but no real documented experience on extended time... would really like to hear about it :wink:

Many thanks!

Is anyone has an extended experience on Metasepia? I'm looking for life expectancy especially... some websites say 1 year, some 18/24 months, but no real documented experience on extended time... would really like to hear about it :wink:
@Thales has! Be sure to use our Search function (upper right corner of site). The Advanced function lets you search by member, also... Searching for Thales' posts is time well-spent for any TONMOer :mrgreen:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back