• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Dreams and HK

Few nights ago, I was dreaming about something strange. There I was, in my house when I saw a evil :twisted: classmate down the load firing special anti-matter missile :confused: ( I don't know, but my dream told me). Then when I came out off the bathroom, I saw that the sea has risen 100m and I was looking through the binoculars and I can see some cephs ( possibly squid and ammonite on the surface of the sea fighting with some scaly fish that looks strangly prehistoric. Then I somehow saw Bush and Blair somehow appearing at my house, and telling me to climb to the 36th floor ( I live on the 28) Then I easily climbed out there to find me evil classmate, Sam :twisted: . He killed Bush and pushed Blair down the building, all what was left was a leather glove. Then I woke up. :roll:

???????

You can't really watch that much of the anime when your working as hard as Dr.SOS :razz: How hard does SOS work? No idea....
Well, teachers in my school are evil, they give you tons of homework, but I admit, I dreamnt that last night again (sigh), after watching the day after tmrw...there was snow in my dream, it all started after the ceph scene....( Anyone in HK are going to HK?)

I don't think I can sleep since it's 1:03 in the morning right now and I have school at 7;00. Do the next Steve O'Shea have regular sleeping patterns? Answer: NO. :-/

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
chrono_war01 said:
( I don't know, but my dream told me).
Yeah me too...my dreams always tell me lots of things...
The voices! i meant the voices tell me things!!!
usually is rather cool.. like blowing stuff up :twisted:

Come along to NZ, you'll fit right in with Steve's crew of nutjobs...
I would know. :biggrin2:

I'd love to come but I don't have the money to get air tickets since my mom is not willing to sponser me, skool takes most of my time and Dr. SOS doesn't like 14yr olds poking around his lab trying to find his "secret weapon'
Last, NZ is so far from HK its like going to Mars for me :cry:

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
:biggrin2:
chrono_war01 said:
I'd love to come but I don't have the money to get air tickets since my mom is not willing to sponser me, skool takes most of my time and Dr. SOS doesn't like 14yr olds poking around his lab trying to find his "secret weapon'
Awww, he's just saying that to test your resolve, you should ask him...again...and again...and again...and again...and again... and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...et caetera ad nauseum
it works in the Simpsons :lol:

Last, NZ is so far from HK its like going to Mars for me :cry:
made the trip all the way from Europe... to me HK is, like, next door to NZ :biggrin2:

TPOTH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak