Chat

Sorry I missed it, after I said I would probably be there. At the last minute we invited someone over to dinner, and it was too late by the time he left. So see you next time!

Nancy

That's all right, no reason to blush. The first page of this thread has a link to the TONMO chatroom. Just click the link and you'll find your way to the chat. Try it now if you want to test it, although you might not have a lot of company.

Chats are generally the first Wednesday of the month, 9 pm on the east coat of the US. There will be an announcement of the next scheduled chat and another link to make it easy to get there from this thread.

Melissa

The next chat will be tomorrow, Wednesday, November 3, at 9pm Eastern. Hope you can make it!

Here is the link to the chatroom:

Online Chat

To find out what time it will be in your time zone, go to the world clock. Chat begins when it is 9 pm in New York, Philadelphia and Miami.

The chatroom works all the time, not only when chat is scheduled.

Melissa

Hi Carol

There were about seven people while I was on, and I wasn't on long. It was especially nice to chat with people who don't always get to the chat, like CephKid and Joel and John Fujisawa's Sake.

Melissa

Did someone say steaks?! I make a mean steak... :P Also, Melissa, if you could send me those ceph-shaped cookie cutters, and tell me where and when this "Tonmocon" I keep hearing about is, I could make the food... :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back