• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Where do I get clams?

When I got my Bimac from Octopets I orderd the 200 clams. Let me tell you that Plupo Loves them. I think she is out growing how small they are. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some clams that are maybe a half inch to an inch. I can get lots of crabs but she tends to like the clams for now.

Thanks
Chip

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Shoot...is there a chance you could hit a local fish market? They should have small clams ( are they called "bead" clams?) that they usually toss out when they get a new delivery...might work out well.

best,

greg