What's up with this?

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
copycat (see post #38)!

Reading the seller reviews, it sounds like most of them were written by the same over-enthusiastic person, too. Who writes "A++++++++!!!!!!!!!" in ebay reviews? I know I don't.

Monty, the posts you are looking are at are from sellers, not buyers. There are only two buyer's posts and the first one looks like a young person (both appear to be authentic, I won't rant about second poster)

You guys need to check this thread out. This guy, or "Girl" May very well be a KNOWN scammer on another forum.

It might seem like alot of reading, but its WORTH checking out, just to see if anyone with ANY information on this guy/girl ( we think its a guy) can also prove he is one and the same.

If this post is inappropriate for this board, i truly apologize. And please feel free to delete this information/post. I just wanted to alert you to the other forum and the information it has.

Im not saying this is DEFINITELY the guy... but its pretty fishy ( har har)

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110474

- Alicia Holmes

321Boom

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
It might be legit. The seller does have 100% feedback. Maybe its just a not very smart person with a great supplier. I'd hate to have a hairy over someone just trying sell things on ebay that they thought were cool. I would be pretty T.Oed also if a bunch of people started complaining about me to ebay. I'm not saying it's not Bruce E., or some other scam; just that we don't know.

jtrasap

Cuttlefish
Registered
321Boom;133741 said:
It might be legit. The seller does have 100% feedback. Maybe its just a not very smart person with a great supplier. I'd hate to have a hairy over someone just trying sell things on ebay that they thought were cool. I would be pretty T.Oed also if a bunch of people started complaining about me to ebay. I'm not saying it's not Bruce E., or some other scam; just that we don't know.

No...It's Bruce.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
If you look back a bit you will also note that there are only 2 (3 now I think) purchasers and a very low feedback number on the account.

My first post is a frightened one ! I saw the 3 eggs on ebay and bought them, got them Tuesday, They are in a beta breeder inside my tank, there are copepods around the eggs and looks like algae is starting to do its ordeal, here is a picture, what can I do to be sure these are alive/safe ?!?! I would feel down right sick to my stomach if something bad happend or these are fakes/duds..... I have done all I can for now, 3hr acclimation then right into that breeder. Starting to grow brine shrimp as well.
DSC00015.jpg