• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

What's up with this?

Broken dori, I looked at the auction you got them from, How did they ship them? Was it overnight? heatpack? I ask because I noticed that they had posted in the auction that is would be US postal service. Depending on how long it took in shipping it could be an issue.

Well it feels like theres water in them, yes it was overnight and the water they came in was blue ? I've never seen that, the seller has kept in contact with me quite abit, I will take more pics in a couple days to see if you guys notice anything, I hope these poor little guys are ok :frown:

There was a heat pack and water was about room temp when opened, there was a coat of rough texture surrounding the eggs, but now they are looking more like a perfect sphere, is this ok ?!

Did you really order for the ebay auction that is the subject of this thread? There were reasons people said not to order from them. :biggrin2:

Yeah I ordered before seeing this page.... It's ironic I was lurking before the order too :frown:
It's upsetting I have really wanted a cuttle then no hatching.... Then my octopus... *sigh*

Bruce Eismann

So I also bought from this scammer before I found out that it was a bad idea on this site. It is definitely the guy, Bruce, you are talking about, exact same address and everything. He says he has a business partner named betty that he works with but it all seems bogus!! He uses pictures from this site and even sent me a "cuttlefish care sheet" that was taken word for word from the Richard Ross article "Keeping and Breeding the dwarf cuttlefish Sepia bandensis" the pictures even credit Richard Ross and Mike Irving!!!

The first two shipments I received were horrible, one was a bunch more eggs than I paid for and were all duds. Then he replaced that order and it arrived with a huge hole in the bag that looked like it was done before it was sent!!! I have finally received some fertilized eggs and they are doing well so far!! I have learned my lesson though, if these dont make it I will buy from here when I decide to try again!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back