• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Underwater shooting game?

Has anyone played a game where you shoot sharks?
The first levels boss is Kraken ( Giant octo)
Second levels a Extremly large shark.
Third levels a Giant angler with a Giant Squid as a mini-boss
Then I don't remember, anyone know that game out there? It was fun until I can't find that gamne anymore. Also, I've only seen it in arcades. :cry:
I would love to know if anyone knows if there's a PC version of it.

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Yup, played it a couple of times at an arcade... its not too good though, the last boss is a immensely huge goblin shark if my memory serves me well...

You know about it, wow, does that game have a PC version or am I forced to buy those towering arcade boxes? I simply luv that game.

O..My friend knows what the game is, but he won't tell me about it :mad:

AK-Dave

Cuttlefish
Registered
If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.

rcl

O. vulgaris
Registered
AK-Dave said:
If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.
'mame' is what you're looking for -- it is free and available crossplatform

http://www.mame.net/

Of course, then you have to figure out the name of the game, and then legally obtain a ROM of it....

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak