Underwater shooting game?

Has anyone played a game where you shoot sharks?
The first levels boss is Kraken ( Giant octo)
Second levels a Extremly large shark.
Third levels a Giant angler with a Giant Squid as a mini-boss
Then I don't remember, anyone know that game out there? It was fun until I can't find that gamne anymore. Also, I've only seen it in arcades. :cry:
I would love to know if anyone knows if there's a PC version of it.

Yup, played it a couple of times at an arcade... its not too good though, the last boss is a immensely huge goblin shark if my memory serves me well...

You know about it, wow, does that game have a PC version or am I forced to buy those towering arcade boxes? I simply luv that game.

O..My friend knows what the game is, but he won't tell me about it :mad:

If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.

AK-Dave said:
If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.

'mame' is what you're looking for -- it is free and available crossplatform

MAMEdev.org | Home of The MAME Project

Of course, then you have to figure out the name of the game, and then legally obtain a ROM of it....

Found the name!
It's called Ocean Hunters from Sega
I've only found the big boxy arcades from all the websites
Here's a link if you wanna take a look which one I'm talking about:
http://www.dvs-systems.com/product.asp?pf_id=Ocean_Hunter_DX

Dear Santa,
What is wrong with you, I asked for Ocean Hunters and what did you give me? A pair of woolly socks! Don't you let me catch you going down my chimmney again you *************... :mad: :mad:

:lol:

I won't mind if someone wanted to send me one. :razz:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back