• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Tonmocon T-shirt designs...

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I have received an enormous amount of pm and email messages regarding the t-shirt...it will be an original, it will have to be on-topic, and will be decided upon well in advance of the show, so we can get everyone happy !!!
The front of the shirt will have the famous Tonmo logo on it, with the dates of the 'con...the back will feature an original work in maroon over the speckled grey of the shirt...all input is welcome at this stage...many sketches are flying back and forth across the net as I type !!!
If you have an idea, sketch it out and post it here !!!
greg

p.s. this is a freebie...if you do the winning design, you can brag about it, but no $$$$$ , so sorry ! :smile:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
In a recent discussion, we have decided to accumulate a number of initial ideas, choose five for further exploration, and then let YOU, the tonmo'ers out there, pick the shirt design...
Send in those images!!!
greg

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I think we should give it a month or so...Shall we say Cinco De Mayo for the last submissions????
Voting for them will be here on Tonmo...

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Ahh, when we celebrate the Mexicans routing the French! Viva Mexico!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
certes!!!
Tonmo Shirts c/o Ewald Studios
61 west Jasper drive,
Gilbert, AZ 85233

Or, you can snap a jpeg with your camera...no holds barred!
greg

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonestar108

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak