• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Tonmo Teeshirts

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
WhiteKiboko said:
What would you ask for a mug?
Burstsovenergy24 said:
tonmo I really think you should get that TONMO.com Apparel store going again. There are more people than then and I would certainly join! :smile: :smile:
Okey dokes then, here's the store, back up and in business!

http://www.cafeshops.com/tonmo

Note that I have nothing to do with CafePress other than setting up a shop with them -- your transactions are entirely handled by them.

Enjoy!

awesome, I knew my tonmo convention thread opened up your eyes to apparel heaven. :smile:
Im using your pic of the tonmo mug as my avatar, with your permission because I think that pic is copyrighted for cafepress so I need your permission lol , so you the founder of tonmo Tony Morelli, could I use it as my avatar(with your permission)?
If not I can understand and I will gladly remove it a.s.a.p. :smile:
will pm you.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
o.vulgaris said:
awesome, I knew my tonmo convention thread opened up your eyes to apparel heaven. :smile:
So modest... :biggrin2:

Sure, knock yourself out! :smile:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :smile:
-dave

Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

:heee:

tonmo said:
o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :smile:
-dave

Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

:heee:
hahaha, roflmao, hey wait you didn't include me, hehe. :P :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PmZkilla

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak