Tonmo Teeshirts

WhiteKiboko said:
What would you ask for a mug?
Burstsovenergy24 said:
tonmo I really think you should get that TONMO.com Apparel store going again. There are more people than then and I would certainly join! :smile: :smile:
Okey dokes then, here's the store, back up and in business!

http://www.cafeshops.com/tonmo

Note that I have nothing to do with CafePress other than setting up a shop with them -- your transactions are entirely handled by them.

Enjoy!

awesome, I knew my tonmo convention thread opened up your eyes to apparel heaven. :smile:
Im using your pic of the tonmo mug as my avatar, with your permission because I think that pic is copyrighted for cafepress so I need your permission lol , so you the founder of tonmo Tony Morelli, could I use it as my avatar(with your permission)?
If not I can understand and I will gladly remove it a.s.a.p. :smile:
will pm you.

o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :smile:
-dave

Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

mugnmug.jpg

:heee:

tonmo said:
o.vulgaris said:
hehe, well what can I say. :smile:
-dave

Well, since you ask... :mrgreen: ... you can say, "Tony, great move bringing back your apparel shop! You must have been inspired by cephlamaniac, WhiteKiboko, and Burstsovenergy24, based on their posts here!"

mugnmug.jpg

:heee:
hahaha, roflmao, hey wait you didn't include me, hehe. :P :lol:

Picked up a mug :smile:. Lets hope the handle stays on longer than my last mug.
Hummm... that reminds me. I need a new mouse pad as well. I really hate coffee stains. :oops:

As much as I love the shirts and such, I'm not a mega fan of buying stuff on the net. BUT.. if such merchandise happened to appear for sale at a potential TONMOcon I would be quite willing to purchase one. (my friends need to realize that if they're going to laugh at my obsession I will be ridiculed while being fashionable! :wink: )

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back