• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Thomas Jr Pics!! Come inside!!

Black96WS6

GPO
Registered

Toys seem to be THE way to get a bimac used to you. Thomas Jr is just as inquisitive as Thomas senior was!

Look how small he is! He's SOOO CUTE!!! :mrgreen:

(more pics next post...)

Black96WS6

GPO
Registered

I'll try and get some more, the camera is about 10 times his size, don't want to scare him :smile:

He put on an AMAZING display show a minute ago, flashing all sorts of colors and pulsating, it was AMAZING!! He must've had so many emotions - excited, amazed, a little scared? Happy? Curious, etc!!

Black96WS6

GPO
Registered
I found him along the coast here in Southern California! :smile:

I'm off to see if he's out this morning (still a little dark out and don't want to turn on the tank lights yet, hopefully I can see him cruising around if he's not asleep in his den...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustyn

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak