• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

tank brands

Robin

Cuttlefish
Registered
hi everyone,
I m lookin for a fully equiped tank, of about 50 gallons.....
anyone knows wat brands are good?? which are not??
i like the Elos ones....but i cant find the prices anywhere....

Your LFS should have prices. I recomend a Oceanic tank or one from glasscages.com thy make costom. But to tell you the truth I've never tryed one of thoses

Clownfish makes a good point...if you buy one from your local store, it will be easier to obtain guarantees, warranties, etc...as well as staff that are used to working with that particular brand.

greg

i just had a look on glasscages.com ....the prices are very attractive, but there is no "packages"...only the tank....
what do you think is better? a package with canopy+light+pumps etc, or buy all those separatly???

Me if I had the money I would buy a costom built tank with all the things I nead exept filteration. I would buy a package cheaper and there wont be any mesurment problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back