Steve swamped and offline until further notice, sorry

yap, yap , yap...jeez Steve you would think you were out to educate people about cephs and such with the way you caaaaaarrrrry on !
Oh yeah. You are.

Kat's capable hands??? Where is sir Um ??? My neck is already sore!

:smile:

I'm afraid that it is neither squid nor octopus work that is keeping me preoccupied. In light of today's unforeseen events things are going to be even more challenging.

I think it is time for me to trundle on home (early) and open a :wine: , turn the television on and flick through channels until I find a Tom & Jerry cartoon .... if this fun old stuff still plays.

I :heart: cartoons.

I'll make an announcement soon enough as to why I've been offline so long; we just have another couple of rather tough weeks to go before things are set in stone.

If you question the power of cartoons young chrono, i would advise you to seek out 'octosimpsons' in culture & entertainment....

there you can see......well the meandering nature of TONMO, but also the good parts of cartoons.....

i never cared much for tom and jerry mainly since i thought jerry was a bit of a **** (havent decided which 4 letter word that is so dont ask).... but then again i'm a fan of the old school Daffy Duck (back before he became Bugs Buuny's comic foil)

Wooo Hoo Woo Hooo Hooo Hooo Hoooo

Just a wee note to the effect that Kat and I am off for a week; ve vill veturn vif intrastin stories to tell, maybe.

Hi Matt/Steve

How was the Conference.......I didn't go this year cos I decided to save for CIAC instead....couldn't afford both! It costs almost as much to go Dunedin to Wellington as for Dunedin to Melbourne...........go figure!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back