Please don't eat my Octopus!!

In my opinion eating octos is fine... Cuz once they are dead they are dead. But eating them alive that is just wrong. Have u seen them do it before? I have. And let me just say it was sick and wrong! They take the chopsticks and shove it inside their tube thingy and the the thingy next to it then bite off their tentacles.... Shudder...

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Well in China they eat monkeys live too (more or less) and it isn't pretty. Eating something thats already dead is ok but eating an animal alive is cruel.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
MMM...nothing better than a good dead monkey. :shock: Lest we all rest on our laurels here in the states, we have a disturbing show called "fear factor", where the contestants have to eat really disgusting stuff for money...live insects, rotten pig intestines, etc...it is rumoured that they were going to have a live animal eating bit, but the ASPCA stepped in and put the kibosh on it...
greg

joel_ang said:
Well in China they eat monkeys live too (more or less) and it isn't pretty. Eating something thats already dead is ok but eating an animal alive is cruel.

monkey? u sure? i eaten dog before but not monkey... we also ate snake frog and water snails too...