• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

PEEEEEEEEEEPS

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
ok stop asking about tank size. IT is 50 gal but u mite not want to go with NEthin under that EXCEPT for pygmys and other octos.[/u][/code]

:shock: :shock: dude ant are you ok? :shock: :alarm:

Ant, there are a lot of diffent tank sizes for different octos. While you are right you dont need a 50 for for smaller octos. A 55 is good for a bimac, but to small for many other octos.

Very passionate post BTW!!!

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Well, you could say that I was asking for it. And they did. And I was. I knew the consequences of failing to make good my escape/rampage.