• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Palaeo prezzies

Okay, what do you buy the woman who has everything (including me :roll: ) for her birthday ?

(please just ask if anyone is interested in taking advantage of my limitless talents to personalize their kit, though P&P may be a bit steep !)

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Methinks you might want to accompany that with some jewelry or something feminine, or she might use that on you ! :lol:

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Nice! Does she get a chisel at Easter?

:smile:

You may be on to something, Spartacus. I really like the toolbox I got for xmas one year. But just to be safe, don't forget some flowers or something. When someone tried to give me extra computer memory for my birthday, I felt it necessary to say that presents should be something you wouldn't buy for yourself, maybe shiny or soft. A lame squid? Could KRin ship such in time?

Melissa

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acorn kid

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak