octosimpsons

oh, i gotta check the list but i think this is new.... in "colonel homer" when marge and homer go to the movies homer comments that theres an octopus onscreen, but we cant see it...

The Simpsons have done so much, in about forty years I predict they'll have run out of ideas and will have to stoop to an episode called "Queen-sized Marge" Can you comprehend the irony of Marge Simpson having an eating disorder? :bonk:

Speaking of which, what was the deal with "Large Marge" and "The Strong Arms of the Ma"? It was my impression that the writers were also good at coming up with episode ideas as well as writing the scripts to them.

By the way, I learned a few weeks ago that my therapist knows Danny Castellaneta, I have the coolest therapist.

Futurama: "I Dated A Robot": Fry and his Lucy Liu-bot feed T-bones to a hungry ceph-ish creature with eyes on two arms at the Brooklyn Aquarium, similar to the Dianoga.

in "radio bart" (bart pretends to be some kid down a well) the diggers trying to reach bart nearly miss an alien ship with a quite kang/kodos like skeleton inside, but without pointy teeth....

in "lost our lisa" when lisa is lost in the russian district, an old woman presses a purple ceph up against the side of the phone booth lisa is in and tries to sell it to her...

in "all's fair in oven war" ned complains to homer that rod told a joke about an octopus and a bagpipe and the punchline involved fornication...

if she didnt see it im sure tani would be proud....

in $pringfield (or How i learned to stop worrying and love legalized gambling), a tentacle hands homer a phone with the President on the other end....

not sure if ive mentioned it, but in futurama episode "where the buggalo roam" the mars university statue is visible....

i'm in the process of updating the simpceph list.... might try and collate in the writers that pop up more than once....

this past week, (where homer does the super bowl halftime show) bart then homer wins a giant purple stuffed octo...

interesting.... if a ceph appears on the simpsons it almost always is purple....

Last night the episode where Homer discovers that the Japanese dish detergent Mr. Sparkle has his face on the box aired again here... and during that very bizarre Mr. Sparkle commercial, as the floating head bounces along a child's xylophone, there's an octopus toy in the background. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back