• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Octo DB

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi all,

Please make sure that you've entered your tank and octopus in the Octo DB (just click on Octo DB above). We often consult it before replying to check tank size, octo species, etc. Recently I've been having trouble finding you in the database.

Also, those of you who have entered your info, you might check to see whether it's up to date.

Thanks,

Nancy

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Nancy,
I have not been keeping up...sorry about that. Here is my latest octo tank, the one I kept the digueti in.
It is a 37 high, with drilled plates, a 20 high refugium with spray nozzles...the ph seems to be high lately, though.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Thanks for showing us your tank. :smile:

It will be nice when you do have an octo again. And I'm looking forward to having one again, too.

Nancy

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Nancy said:
Plasma is quite a name for an octi! Look forward to the pics.

Nancy

Yeah cool huh! He was named by some primary school kids (elementary school I think you would call them 8-11 year olds)

J

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acorn kid

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak