My novel "The Ceph - Reborn" is complete!

Jerkbane

Cuttlefish
Registered
The Ceph - Reborn

I'd like to thank a lot of people here for their direct help, and indirectly as a place where I learned a lot by reading and exploring the links and articles.

This is my first book, and was a lot of fun to write. I find that I enjoy writing more than reading. I imagine the scene into being, and run it back and forth as a filmstrip in my head. When I'm happy, heart pounding, laughing or crying I pull myself together and write it down :smile:

In any case, here we have 352 pages of hard science fiction on a topic we all love!

In writing I don't enjoy Armageddon and actively dislike Dystopian stories. I write with a positive attitude and outcome, there will eventually be a happy ending. That's along with a heaping helping of cool sci-fi toys, action aplenty, and a lot of completely gratuitous violence of course.

I'm also completely impatient with "Plucky Humans Defeat Galactic Race With Duct Tape" stories, so starting with this one and moving into Book 2, we primates (egotistical name IMHO) and going to have to learn to get along.

So if you enjoy Arthur C. Clarke, Robert Heinlein, Anne McCaffrey, David Brin, and Spider Robinson you will like this story!

So thanks again, and we'll see you again soon!

cover_23Paperback.jpg

Thank you very much!

There's just over 250 copies out there in the world now, and the technical and content reviews are great :smile:

Learning advertising and marketing now, and getting stuck into part 2, "Arrival"

The Ceph - Reborn

I'd like to thank a lot of people here for their direct help, and indirectly as a place where I learned a lot by reading and exploring the links and articles.

This is my first book, and was a lot of fun to write. I find that I enjoy writing more than reading. I imagine the scene into being, and run it back and forth as a filmstrip in my head. When I'm happy, heart pounding, laughing or crying I pull myself together and write it down :smile:

In any case, here we have 352 pages of hard science fiction on a topic we all love!

In writing I don't enjoy Armageddon and actively dislike Dystopian stories. I write with a positive attitude and outcome, there will eventually be a happy ending. That's along with a heaping helping of cool sci-fi toys, action aplenty, and a lot of completely gratuitous violence of course.

I'm also completely impatient with "Plucky Humans Defeat Galactic Race With Duct Tape" stories, so starting with this one and moving into Book 2, we primates (egotistical name IMHO) and going to have to learn to get along.

So if you enjoy Arthur C. Clarke, Robert Heinlein, Anne McCaffrey, David Brin, and Spider Robinson you will like this story!

So thanks again, and we'll see you again soon!

cover_23Paperback.jpg
I went straightaway and bought a copy of The Ceph Reborn after reading your posts about it and then what was on Amazon. I am looking forward to starting it when i finish the one i'm reading now. I will leave reviews everywhere i can if it will help out .😊

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back