MTV Trashes Leatherback Turtle Nesting Beach

From the second link:

Bunim-Murray Productions worked closely with all relevant environmental and governmental agencies in Tobago, including the Ministry of Tourism of Trinidad and Tobago, the Tobago House of Assembly, the Environmental Management Authority, and the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to insure that all production-related activities were ecologically sound and respectful of Tobago’s natural resources. Any claim to the contrary is false.

Sounds like lawyer speak to me. No actual mention of turtles or beaches.

I posted this to RDO.

WOW, sorry for posting so late but this is to horrifying for a person like me (im a huge herp fan)to ignore. I hope MTV is happy that they got there crappy show filmed. This just disgusts me. Did they mention to them at all that the leatherbacks are endangered? And also that they are the largest sw turtle in the world? If there is anyway that any of us could help to restore the grounds lets say with a donation, it would be greatly appreciated tony if you could put a link to where we can get more info on how to help. Thanks...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back