Marcus & Crush

Goodwin9

Blue Ring
Registered
Marcus managed somehow to slip through the divider in the tank and is now buddies with Crush. Or at least I think so? They have been hanging on to each other for the past several hours. Can any help out and let me know if I should try and catch Marcus and put him back on his side of the tank, or do you think that they will be alright together. Here are a couple of photos of them together.

DSC_0019_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0016_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Interesting the different colorations. I have no idea if this is a good thing or not. Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in soon. Personally, I would reseparate them.

corw314;84238 said:
Interesting the different colorations. I have no idea if this is a good thing or not. Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in soon. Personally, I would reseparate them.

They moved all around the tank as one...how would a person know what sex they are? Anyhow, I finally decided to net one and put him back on the other side and I got lucky and apparently caught Marcus as he went right to his cave. Hope this isn't going to be an every day thing.......

The animal that is lighter in coloration is definitely not a willing participant... notice how the brown octopus has its arms touching the other octopus and the lighter octopus is not reciprocating. If possible, I would keep them separate - maybe add another divider on Marcus' side.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back