• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Lurker removed after 4 years.

: Hello all, I just wanted to say hi after lurking for so long, all the info I got from yall helped my little cuttles live for a healthy lifespan :smile:. I felt it was finally time to start chiming in more and more so I can have a good setting for my next batch.

I am also doing some of my own freshwater amphibian studies here in Wisconsin and hope to grow that out to some ocean studies as I get closer to my degree :roll: . Stupid paper on the wall :tongue:

Thanks for your information and very odd funny posts from time to time.:lol:

Im going to school currently at Univ. Wisconsin Green Bay, I was an air force kid growing up and decided I liked that part of the midwest the most. Forests winters and freshwater :boat: :boat:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak