• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Lottery Tank

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
well Last week while I was at the grocery store I noticed a new vending machine for scratch off lottery tickets. I dont usually play but something told me to give it a go, so I did....I WON! I got a instant win of $200!

Well with $200 burning a whole in my pocket I could not think of no better place to run but to the LFS.....Anyway I came out with a new 55 Gal fish tank(30"x18"x24"), 60 lbs of sand, and a marineland filter. I already had the light and heater for it, and some Live rock.

Now where's that guy with the used Octo for sale :mrgreen:

So with out further delay I present my new Lottery Tank:

DSCN03321.jpg

DSCN03341.jpg

You might want to hook up a chiller. When i had my bimac i noticed that he was less active when the temp got over 70. When the tank was below 70 he was out when ever i got near the tank and also when i was gone. I kept mine around 65-63.

congrats on the win! Get the little bimac so we can get another journal on one(if it is not a hummelinki or something else).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back