• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Los Angeles Based Octo-Head

Hey everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum and I've had such a good time looking at all the information being shared!

I've always been fascinated/a little obsessed with cephalopods (particularly octopuses) and this site has been amazing to see. I'm a professional writer/photographer/producer based in Los Angeles -- so if anyone wants some high quality ceph photos of their critters please let me know as I love natural photography.

My biggest goal is to someday set up my own tank system so I can potentially home my own octopus. They're such fascinating, intelligent creatures and I would love the chance to observe and care for one full time. I think that's it!! Thanks for the community you've built and can't wait to explore more.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Awesome, thanks for joining TONMO! You've definitely come to the right place. Enjoy the perusal of all the great content, and please do participate wherever you're inclined; we love to interact with fellow ceph-heads! :octopus:

pkilian

GPO
Staff member
As tonmo said, if you ever do get the chance to photograph some cephs, please share with the community! We love to see cool photos of our underwater friends :smile:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konkong555

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak