• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking for Sepia bandensis eggs online

Any current sources in stock online for cuttlefish eggs? Having trouble finding anything.
It looks like this site has both some eggs (6 in stock) and some already born Sepia Bandensis (42 in stock) online: Cephalopods - Cephalopods - Inverts
But I'm not sure how the payment works, how well they are shipped (or where they ship) and in general if it is safe to buy from them... though it looks like they have a real shop in the Netherlands, so they are probably safe, I think!

It looks like this site has both some eggs (6 in stock) and some already born Sepia Bandensis (42 in stock) online: Cephalopods - Cephalopods - Inverts
But I'm not sure how the payment works, how well they are shipped (or where they ship) and in general if it is safe to buy from them... though it looks like they have a real shop in the Netherlands, so they are probably safe, I think!
Thanks for the link but unfortunately they said they only deal with public aquariums and retail stores.

Thanks for the link but unfortunately they said they only deal with public aquariums and retail stores.
Maybe you can try asking for either a pet shop or an aquarium to buy them for you from that site and than you pay them for the little Cuttlefishes... or you can try asking them (aquarium or pet shop) if they actually have some extra egg of S. Bandensis themselves that they can sell to you.
Anyway if they (aquarium or pet shop) accept to buy them from that site to than sell them to you and is also 100% legal to do so, you will probably have to pay much more than the actual cost of the egg in that site, but I guess it is worth it!
Hope I helped a little bit, if I find something reliable I'll update you, and good luck on finding them!

Thanks I'll try. I've got a species only tank with just a few blue legs ready whenever I can find them. I'm on bluezooaquatics wait list but they said shipments are sporadic.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back