introducing myself

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
In case you missed it in the EULA, supporter initiation requires posting of new octo encounter photos

some how I must have missed this...can you show me a link please..:wink: :wink:...and in the mean time I will go and find a few pictures and set up for posting. haggs

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Ok .... :notworth: I have some more pictures which I hope is enough to get me through my initiation, do I post them here or would you prefer me to start a new post some where else?? haggs

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Is it now considered traditional to make up new traditional requirements? Just curious...

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I looked up Sawtell - both its website and on Google Earth - what a lovely place and nice looking beach.

I've always thought it would be nice to have my octopus friends living in the ocean, rather than in my tank. You're fortunate to live so near the ocean.

Nancy

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Nancy, not that i'm bias or anything like that...:lol: but after doing a bit of travelling earlier this year, it has made me realise that we are very lucky to have such a great place to live. It takes 10 minutes to drive to town, 7 minutes to work and 3 minutes to the beach. mmmm....Definatly spoilt. haggs