introducing myself

haggs;128150 said:
I tried to "attach" a placemarker from Google earth to show you exactly where, but I can't get it to work. However if you are keen and want to know it did come up in a search as "Sawtell NSW Australia". haggs

If you become a supporter, there is a Tonmo Frappr map where you can add your location.

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Great pics! Now I will ask what everyone else has been studiously avoiding. How did you get the nickname Haggs? Do you eat haggis?

Just cause I'm from Australia doesn't make me that sick to want to eat Haggis :yuck:

Typical... back at school so many..many years ago when your friends show their "friendship" by giving you a nickname, my surname, Hagelstein got shortened, and it has stuck ever since.

cuttlegirl, I breifly read about being a suporter, I will go back and re-read that bit. thanks for the heads up. haggs

High school nicknames are a whole lot easier to stomach than haggis! :biggrin2:

Do think about joining us as a supporter, we do have fun, and tend to get to know each other a lot better. Which could have it's drawbacks, come to think of it.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
In case you missed it in the EULA, supporter initiation requires posting of new octo encounter photos :sagrin:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
haggs;128075 said:
Hi, After lurking and searching here for a fair while now, I decided it was time to add my name to the "Members List". I've had SW tanks for about 8 years. I enjoy snorkling and a bit of photography, when I combine the two I tend to lose track of time. I have spent many hours watching and making "friends" with some of the local octopus that live near my home town. My name is Vaughn, but I'm mostly known as "Haggs".

Haggs -- thanks for joining, and THANKS for becoming a supporter. :thumbsup:

Latest Posts