introducing myself

High school nicknames are a whole lot easier to stomach than haggis! :biggrin2:

Do think about joining us as a supporter, we do have fun, and tend to get to know each other a lot better. Which could have it's drawbacks, come to think of it.

haggs;128075 said:
Hi, After lurking and searching here for a fair while now, I decided it was time to add my name to the "Members List". I've had SW tanks for about 8 years. I enjoy snorkling and a bit of photography, when I combine the two I tend to lose track of time. I have spent many hours watching and making "friends" with some of the local octopus that live near my home town. My name is Vaughn, but I'm mostly known as "Haggs".

Haggs -- thanks for joining, and THANKS for becoming a supporter. :thumbsup:

Is it now considered traditional to make up new traditional requirements? Just curious...

I looked up Sawtell - both its website and on Google Earth - what a lovely place and nice looking beach.

I've always thought it would be nice to have my octopus friends living in the ocean, rather than in my tank. You're fortunate to live so near the ocean.

Nancy

Nancy, not that i'm bias or anything like that...:lol: but after doing a bit of travelling earlier this year, it has made me realise that we are very lucky to have such a great place to live. It takes 10 minutes to drive to town, 7 minutes to work and 3 minutes to the beach. mmmm....Definatly spoilt. haggs

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back