"Incredible Suckers" documentary availability ?

Segmoria

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hi, first of all greetings to all people on this great forum -this is my first attempt to come out of the lurker closet and subsequently my kind-of "Introduce yourself" message packed with a question that is bothering me the late days-

I am a computer graphics student doing a research on Cephalopods for my dissertation and I came across the "Incredible Suckers" documentary which I understand is a must see on the subject. The thing is that I cant find it anywhere on sale, particularly a PAL version of it.
And since this is a BBC production there has to be a European release of it somewhere, right?

any help on this will be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

Incredible Suckers was made in 1995 so it may be hard to find by now. This link will take you to my review of the documentary - you may find more information there to help you:

Incredible Suckers

We have a number of members in the UK - they may be able to provide more information on where you could get your hands on this video.

Nancy

thanks for your reply!
I have already read your review, along with a tone of others on this documentary.
I just didnt think it would be that difficult to aquire, it seemed such a popular one.

Anyway lets hope someone puts it on the Ebay or something cause I dont see Amazon restocking it anytime soon :hmm:

I have a VHS tape of Incredible Suckers. I don't have a way to watch VHS so it's available. It's the format used in the US so it probably would not work on European players. PM me if anyone is interested.

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back