• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

help me swallow a dictionary!!!

im tryin to research if an aberloney is a compatible tank mate and was hoping to ask on a post but cant spell it to save my life!!

any ideas on either?!?!?

it sounds like aberloney and is a huge mollusc thing

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
I don't know - I'd think it would be OK, but why don't you email Octopets. They raise abalone as well as octos.

nancy

cheers Nancy I dropped them a line

poss have opportunity of getting one but its a whoppa...about 7 inches long maybe more an if it did get attacked it'd be a big fallout in the tank i reckon or i wonder if it would defend itself somehow

I like abalones, they're tasty and some octos love them, since I found some abalone shells outside a octo den last time I went scuba diving...

We chinese we'll just about to anything to get our hands on large abalones!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
even sell your green eyed daughters??? (big trouble in little china)

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acorn kid

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak