• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

got otto home

I finaly got to bring home the bimac last night.
It didn't want to leave the bag at first, but after some coaxing it went
into the tank just fine.
It's got about a 2" arm span, and was chasing pods around the rock
after 15 minutes.

Funny part was, it didn't seem to like the sand sticking to it's arms.
So it would be chasing a "bug" around the rocks, follow it into the sand,
and immediatly "jump back" and find another pod to chase.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Registered
Arbor Vitae(by Woodruff and Minoqua). Where'd you get that octo? I mean, Foster and Smith don't get them in unless you special order it (I know; my mom and dad have a patient who works there-she's actually the one who gave me the 30g- and she knows I'm after one...eventually). The wal-mart in rhinelander that gets aquarium stuff sells cruddy stuff (someone in my class last year who found out I keep tanks convinced me to help him, and I found out they screwed him over-the "bio-wheel" filter they sold him didn't even have a wheel!) Pet-co in Wasau even sells royal dottybacks as "docile grammas". Pennywise would probably dose it copper... :roll:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak