• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Got my cuttles from Righty... Sweet.

a rabid squid

GPO
Registered
I drove up to san fransisco to pick up 2 cuttles because i know how much he hates shipping. when i got home they both looked dead until i put some of my water in the bag. i just think the water ran out of oxygen because of the traffic. but now theyre doing great. i just keep them in a breeder net full of food and they can eat whenever i shake the net and all the coepapods run out of their hiding places. they are really small like half an inch or so but they are growing really fast. i can see the difference every day. but they are using their colors a lot more than i expected with babies. and can anyone tell me how to ween them onto frozen food? and i heard something about feeding them crab limbs. would this work? because i have a ton of crabs in my tank right now.

:cuttle: :cuttle:

a rabid squid

GPO
Registered
a pretty bad pic but u get the idea.

Attachments

• conv_288327.jpg
    conv_288327.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 45

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Those little guys ought to grow pretty fast. Better enjoy them kitten-sized now - soon they'll be cats! Only without the smell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak