Giant Squid Video Viewing Party - Live Thread!

cuttlegirl;196313 said:
Fine, don't share the shade :tongue:... see if I ever help you get Neil back...

What happens if I wore more than one?? (and extra ? in there, because I DID invent the question mark!)

I haven't seen the doco, though could download it if I knew how .... darn Luddite I am

I got it from *ahem* a torrented site. Which was legal for all intensive purposes...
Unfortunately, it appears to have been taken down (definitely not because it was pirated or anything)... however, if you type in "Monster Squid: the giant is real torrents" into google... you may find a similar link to use.

Steve O'Shea;196327 said:
(and extra ? in there, because I DID invent the question mark!)

What--no way! I'm your biggest fan! I mean, I thought chasing down a living giant squid was cool beans, but maaaaaan, inventing the most popular punctuation mark of all time. . . well, that puts everything else to shame! :lol:

Thanks for the second heads-up - It looks like there is bonus footage on the 11:00 showing.

Not enough bonus footage but fun for the third time just the same. Steve may object to the sequencing and story making arrangement but it was a great show.

Thanks for the second heads-up - It looks like there is bonus footage on the 11:00 showing.

Yeah the bonus footage was played durimg the 10:00 showing as well, but agree we need more!! I think you can order a DVD, that is what they implied at one point during the show.

CG, If you caught the bonus footage version, it appears they had a nail painting diversion and the available colors were ... orange :sagrin:

Thales, One of the questions Ku and Steve have differing answers on was the feeding approach. With no tentacles, Ku's thought could not be established (hanging the tentacles down) but the e-jelly shots suggest that it approaches with arms together and then spreads them for the attack, something close to Steve's thinking as I understand it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back