First presentation

Gotta thank Tony for the newsletter mention, but must clear up a slight misunderstanding. Upon entering grad school in August, I had no major advisor, and was therefore enrolled as a “no major” student until I could find one, a process which happily ended this week.
In the interim, I enrolled in a research methods class and in University of North Texas’s ONLY marine biology class. For that class, I gave a presentation on “Octopus Minds”.
My background is actually in odonates (dragonflies and damselflies) and in aquatic macroinvertebrates as indicators of stream quality.
Under my new advisor, I’ll be working with the use of conservation corridors as tools for species diversity and habitat management. Will still be visiting TONMO regularly and reading the many octpusseran books you all have so kindly recommended. Thank you all.

Under my new advisor, I’ll be working with the use of conservation corridors as tools for species diversity and habitat management. Will still be visiting TONMO regularly and reading the many octpusseran books you all have so kindly recommended. Thank you all.
got it - that is insightful, and awesome- congrats on the new coursework, and we really appreciate you visiting and all your contributions to date :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back