• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

First presentation

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
The presentation, via ZOOM, went very well last night. I was even able to answer all the post-questions, thanks to all of you who recommended basic octopussian books to me. Thanks.
that's so great!! Congratulations! :party:

Glad it went well for you. So was this an online presentation?

Nancy
Yes. Had to conduct the class via a ZOOM meeting. Took me awhile to figure out how to share the visuals on one screen while giving the live audio presentation in another window, but all went well.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Next time, maybe ask TONMO members to participate in a rehearsal? Could be fun!

That might have been fun, but it was much less intimidating giving the presentation to a bunch of people who DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING about octopuses. You guys would have been a tougher audience, and not let me get away with anything!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squishy2020

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak