• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Final Tank Decisions for S. Bandenis

hi all! i've been looking around this site for about 3 years now, and have finally got the time and money to dedicate to an SW aquarium setup. I'm looking to get a ~35 gallon aquarium, and i have seen a few acrylic setups with sumps built into the back. Specifically, acrylicman on ebay sells a few different sizes of setups like this, and i was wondering if these setups are designed well. here is a link to the smallest tank he sells (18 gallon), the 25 and 35 gallon sizes are basically the same.. http://cgi.ebay.com/MINI-REEF-Tank-...ryZ20755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have also seen the different models that Seaclear offers, does Seaclear have a better design to it's sump system?

It has been too many years since i researched tank designs to remember what the design differences were..and i'm starting to get a bit confused jumping back into things.. :bonk: :silenced:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back