• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Diving in Dominica -- not the Dominican Republic

Lucky me. I was sent to Dominica with my husband who is doing some contract work here. I've done seven dives in three days and plan to do many more. So far I've seen a school of Caribbean squid and a Common octopus. The diving is fantastic! (It's suppose to be one of the top five dive sites in the world.) The reefs are healthy and there aren't many divers. Dominica is known as the nature island because of its coral reefs and tropical rain forests. It is a volcanic island with mountains that rise almost 5000 feet in the air. The people are friendly and the children are well-behaved. :biggrin2:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
We'd welcome more accounts of your adventures or even photos! Glad you had this opportunity.

Nancy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Collins

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak