Ceph Furniture...

Jean, I want that pencil hugger!

Donnerboy, One more time on the tape dispenser link (I did not even like it that much because of the siphon ;>)
Shoptopia.com.au

Kat, I like but could not have the right hand collection. It was difficult having Trapper and her son around in a pickled state.

I don't need another set of dishes, I don't need another set of dishes, I don't need another set of dishes but these would look so cool in Octane and LG's room ... I mean in the breakfast room ...

bigGdelta;120739 said:

I thought that was great for about 5 seconds until I thought about how hard it would be to keep mildew, rotting toothpaste, and whisker shavings from gunking it up... bathrooms and kitchens are an area where I get very concerned about form-over-function making me rip my hair out...

monty;120751 said:
I thought that was great for about 5 seconds until I thought about how hard it would be to keep mildew, rotting toothpaste, and whisker shavings from gunking it up... bathrooms and kitchens are an area where I get very concerned about form-over-function making me rip my hair out...

A detachable sprayer faucet (like I have in my kitchen) would take care of those problems relatively easily. I love it but would prefer Corian to concrete for the surface.

Since I like to type on my laptop, or write in longhand, whilst in the bath, I made a bridge table to support the medium:

writingtable.jpg

cthulhu77;121976 said:
Since I like to type on my laptop, or write in longhand, whilst in the bath, I made a bridge table to support the medium:

writingtable.jpg

I love it!

Did you make the design yourself, or was it from something else that you cobble into a bridge table?

How much to make more?

Oh, this is something I made out of scrap lumber. I used to have half a garage full of oak and such, and made oddball items from time to time.

The Kraken was painted on with a dark ebony stain, the rest was sprayed with wood preservative that I hand tint with iron oxide, then seal.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back