cartoon octopus sightings

WhiteKiboko said:
in response to the overload of spongebob related requests for smilies, id like to request peter lorre and kirk douglas smilies.....

Go home!!

And I wanna add a Gary to your smileys to do list :heee:

Supernick said:
Gimme a Mario, Yoshi, and Bart Simpson smilies while you're at it.

While you add that... er... can you make a kinopio too :smile:

download.php
:squidwar: :spongebo:

Squidward's border needs to be adjusted.

Is patrick too big?

WK does have a point. We can't be adding too many smilies to the list, especially if they don't convey any meaning. We really only need a dozen, but we have nearly 100.

Guess I don't have to finish drawing the big, white hippo.

hmm, don't you guy's think it would be better to just make a smiley's request thread? :roll: :roll:
that way everyone can say their suggestion's for smilies in a appropriate thread, even though this okay lol. :smile:

TaningiaDanae said:
I can't see Patrick at all! Is there something wrong with my system?

Nope. What I was trying to do didn't work. Apparently, there was something wrong with my brain.

:confused:

Anyway, here he is:

that patrick smily is cool, you konw um... you should be appointed tonmo.com gfx support or gfx team manager since you are making all these great smilies for our use. you must be good in graphics eh?

o.vulgaris said:
that patrick smily is cool, you konw um... you should be appointed tonmo.com gfx support or gfx team manager since you are making all these great smilies for our use. you must be good in graphics eh?

Thanks, O. I can trace with the best of 'em. Well, maybe not the best of 'em. I haven't drawn anything except doodles and graphs since maybe 1989, when they last forced me to take art class. I've been trying to do more doodling recently, but I certainly ain't no Tin10 :goldfish: or Phil when it comes to making the smilies. I'm happy to do the 4 click transparency thing for whatever smilies are tossed my way (limit ~10 per day :wink:), and I'm learning the finer points of making animated gifs. Them's me skilz. :frown:

download.php

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back