• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crytpo!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Canadian Availability?! For shipping ?!

Hi everyone I am very new to this forum & and already in love with all the helpful information on here ! I recently got a free octopus from my local pet store and i was told all sorts of wrong information on him/her making it very hard for me ! I am hugely discouraged that my little friend passed away so soon but he was definitely at the end of his life cycle ! I am in search for a new friend here in British Columbia if anyone has any info please contact me :smile:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome to TONMO, and thanks for joining! I believe @Tomh is only shipping within the US; I am not aware of any Canadian suppliers at the moment, but perhaps someone here can help.