• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks, like Site Search. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Baby cuttles caught hatching on camera!

As some of you know, i recently got ahold of 3 cuttle eggs, and one of them was sadly unfertalized and "aborted" itself:frown: But the good news is that the other 2 eggs have recently hatched, and i was lucky enough to spot the cuttles breaking their way out of their eggs!!! The first 3 minutes or so is the 1st on breaking aout, then fast forward to around.....5minutes, 30 secs to see the 2nd one start to break out! I believe this is super rare footage! check it out:P
(Shot with my new HD camcorder)
Link:
EDIT: Link removed by tonmo -- not working

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
The metacafe site seems to have issues. It says my Adobe Flash Player is out of date but the link it shows is invalid. I updated my flash player without the link and it still gave the version out of date message. I tried opening the link in a new version of IE and it locked up IE as if it had a modal dialog open but no dialog existed and I had to manually close all copies of IE from the monitor.

I have no clue what's going on with it, I've emailed it to a few friends and family members and they're all getting it just fine, have no clue:frown: Maybe restart your computer? Anyways, i hope everyone who got to watch it was as thrilled as i am about my miraculous cuttle births!

dwhatley;157247 said:
The metacafe site seems to have issues. It says my Adobe Flash Player is out of date but the link it shows is invalid. I updated my flash player without the link and it still gave the version out of date message. I tried opening the link in a new version of IE and it locked up IE as if it had a modal dialog open but no dialog existed and I had to manually close all copies of IE from the monitor.
X2

I have no clue what's going on, it's saying the video file is corrupted, and it won't let me download it to youtube, i hope to god my footage isn't lost! and Thales, when might i hear back on those dates you'll be in oklahoma for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burtam2

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak