• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Baby cuttles caught hatching on camera!

As some of you know, i recently got ahold of 3 cuttle eggs, and one of them was sadly unfertalized and "aborted" itself:frown: But the good news is that the other 2 eggs have recently hatched, and i was lucky enough to spot the cuttles breaking their way out of their eggs!!! The first 3 minutes or so is the 1st on breaking aout, then fast forward to around.....5minutes, 30 secs to see the 2nd one start to break out! I believe this is super rare footage! check it out:P
(Shot with my new HD camcorder)
Link:
EDIT: Link removed by tonmo -- not working

The metacafe site seems to have issues. It says my Adobe Flash Player is out of date but the link it shows is invalid. I updated my flash player without the link and it still gave the version out of date message. I tried opening the link in a new version of IE and it locked up IE as if it had a modal dialog open but no dialog existed and I had to manually close all copies of IE from the monitor.

I have no clue what's going on with it, I've emailed it to a few friends and family members and they're all getting it just fine, have no clue:frown: Maybe restart your computer? Anyways, i hope everyone who got to watch it was as thrilled as i am about my miraculous cuttle births!

dwhatley;157247 said:
The metacafe site seems to have issues. It says my Adobe Flash Player is out of date but the link it shows is invalid. I updated my flash player without the link and it still gave the version out of date message. I tried opening the link in a new version of IE and it locked up IE as if it had a modal dialog open but no dialog existed and I had to manually close all copies of IE from the monitor.

X2

Hmmm, are you sure the link is right? The video I get when linked, but it doesn't play, is titled 'Futere RPM Glads'.

I have no clue what's going on, it's saying the video file is corrupted, and it won't let me download it to youtube, i hope to god my footage isn't lost! and Thales, when might i hear back on those dates you'll be in oklahoma for?

Me TOOO! You might try again with YouTube (not crazy about Vimeo). I have had corrupt files when my lovely cable puts static on the line (there is a box that fills with water when it rains and I appears the last fix didn't). Can you view it directly on your computer?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back