• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Anyone in OH know where to buy Bimacs?

binaryterror

GPO
Registered
*I am VERY sorry if this isnt the right place for this, I looked and didnt know where to put it*

Anyone in the OH area know where to buy a farm raised Bimac? I am not looking forward to buyone one online, but if I have to I will. Thanks!

binaryterror

GPO
Registered
Are those places? Or are they cities? I am in the Akron area. Now, if I were to order from fishsupply.com or octopets.com, would it ship out right away or will it take a few weeks?

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Pandora is a small town and Findlay is a metro.
Octopets is a little more expensive than fishsupply. I've ordered from fishsupply a couple of times for parts and it took about a week to deliver. Not sure on octopets.com though.

binaryterror

GPO
Registered
I am just wondering if it will take a long time to ship or no. I saw your thread... LMK when you order it and when it sips to you. I would like to know how your Octo is from fishsupply.com

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Ehh.... i ordered oscar last night and realized i gave them the wrong email. So i caled and reset the email and he said somethinga bout they didnt have any octopuses in stock.

i live in ohio, in the kent area. my first octo is a octo berriarius or how ever u spell it. i got her off ebay. and the second on i just recently got. i went up to columbiana. there is a fish store there that is the largest saltwater fish store in ohio. when i was there they had the little guy. so i picked him up. i have no clue what species he/she is. but neither did any of the people working. it is a reddish color and only about 3 inch arm length streched out and a mantle about 1/2 inch maybe al il smaller.
let mek now what you think
greg

binaryterror

GPO
Registered
Did you go to Aquatic Tech??? I saw that Octo there! Was it in a little jar inside of another tank? I didnt get him because I didnt know what kind he was. Keep my updated!!!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak