• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Yourall nuts

I think ur all freaking crazy
How can u love octopi so much for goodness sake
It makes NO SENSE watsoever that u love them so much
it is crazy
as in the topic i think ur all freakin insane

See a psychologist RIGHT NOW for ur own safety
Get a life get a partner get real.

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Why thank you for your insight on this matter. Have you a phone number for a good psychologist? I've found that drugs just don't cut the mustard anymore, and neither does tagging walls with nonsense as a form of stress relief ..... and as I'm sinking further into cephalopodan oblivion, have no life, and wifey thinks I'm nuts too, it has dawned on me that help is desperately required.

Perhaps you should sit down and we can talk about this ...

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Re: Yourall nuts

I do apologise for my mother, everyone. She really embarrasses me sometimes. I'll have words.

What are you interested in, Octopus_maniac567? Let us critically deconstruct it for you. Apologies, I used some long words there.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
there may be creativity in the post we're missing....

maybe
the structure is
forming a visual poem maybe?
may-
be not.....

:roll:

CONFUzED

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
:x LOOK, IF YOU DONT LIKE OCTOPI OR OCEAN CREATURES, THEN WHY DID YOU COME TO THIS SITE? HUH? I THINK YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A FREAKIN MANIAC! :x

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Having thought about this some more, it has dawned on me that not only are we nuts, but we're all oxygen thieves too, and through the power of union we're all out to deprive you of your share of molecules.

So, on the count of three it is the mission of all nutty people to hyperventilate, and suck as much O2 as we can. All non-nutty peoples heads will then implode.

1, 2, 3

GO

.... did it work (look around at your colleagues)?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
:lol: :shock: ....can't....breathe...

(Does this mean Octopus_maniac567 won't become a TONMO.com Supporter?)

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Steve,

I'm trying to suck in as much air as I can but I have two pencils stuck up my nose which is inhibiting my progress. My pet halibut 'Lord Rossendale' is instructing me via telepathy not to take them out so I am finding it difficult to abide by your instructions.

Any suggestions greatfully received.

Phil

PS How do I get this blue paint off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan